- Repfabric Teams add-in uses OAuth2 for user authentication. We never have access to your Microsoft passwords.
- Without your explicit authorization, Repfabric Teams add-in cannot access your Exchange or Office365 data.
- User profile information (name, email address, time zone, etc.)
- OAuth refresh tokens (encrypted)
- If you authorize synchronization, we will read and write activity journal information in our system to and from your corresponding Teams channel.
The information we collect is not shared with or sold to other organizations, except under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
We do not collect any financial or billing information through the app.
Our cookies do not collect personal identification information. Session cookies help us make sure you are who you say you are after you have logged in and are required in order to use the Repfabric Teams add-in. We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, we do not store account numbers or passwords in persistent cookies.
Access to Systems:
- All interaction between the Repfabric Teams add-in and third-party platforms (e.g. Microsoft) occurs over a secure HTTPS connection.
- We host Repfabric Teams add-in in Heroku which is an industry-leading app cloud platform from Salesforce.
- Repfabric LLC does not rent, sell, trade or disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent.
- Access to customer data by Repfabric LLC employees is limited based on the need to access such data (e.g. to resolve a customer support ticket).
- When requested, we will destroy a user’s Repfabric account, removing all customer data associated with that account.
- We perform regular internal vulnerability scans of our applications using accredited industry standard tools including the BURP scan.
Repfabric LLC may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of any of our applications.
Repfabric LLC may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address or by placing a prominent notice on our web site.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at +1.844.737.7253 or send us an email at email@example.com. We are happy to help!