Janitorial, Sanitation & Food Packaging
You're in Good Company with Other ISSA Members
Our platform provides the ability to track quotes that are prepared by your manufacturer and emailed to the agency or the customer (we call this Quote Orchestration). The quote PDF is embedded in the email, which is attached to a manufacturer-specific opportunity, eliminating double entry and recreation of the quote.
- Quotes are surfaced for follow up, so no more missed deals
- Quote reports can be easily generated for manufacturer reporting
- Automatic two-way CRMSync to various principal CRM systems – create an opportunity in Repfabric, it automatically updates their system
- Create and update principal-specific opportunities in your email, including part numbers and approval statuses, which also syncs to their CRM
- Use your phone to view a customer’s sales, down to the part number, last price sold at, and overall run rate within 10 seconds so you can detect commodity parts for which you’ve won or lost business
- Right from Excel, use First-Time Buy reports to create opportunities for your reps to chase in one click
- Out-of-the box analysis reports, down to the part numbers where you’ve lost business and how well you’re doing to achieve goals per principal
Repfabric is also recommended by Turner Time Management, Performance Management and Workforce Productivity advisor to MRA members.